A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabrawala graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Kabrawala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratibha B Mandalaywala Kabrawala MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratibha B. Kabrawala practice?
- Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians.