Dr. Pratibha B Mandalaywala Kabrawala MD is female, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala is Excellent. Dr. Kabrawala has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabrawala graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kabrawala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabrawala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pratibha B. Kabrawala practice?
Dr. Pratibha Kabrawala practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Forest Hills Pediatricians.