Overall Review

May 3rd, 2011
Thank goodness I found this doctor!!!!
My family had the same pediatrician for the past 14 years. My older two children had been healthy for the most part. My youngest started school and has been sick for eight months. Our previous pediatrician never took the time to heal my daughter, even though I had taken the time to repeatedly make office visits. My sister recommended Dr. Shah on Easter and my daughter got sick AGAIN May first. I decided to not waste my time, money, or my daughters health on our pediatrician and try the one my sister recommended. My daughter has pneumonia, Dr. Shah found it and I am confident my daughter would have become deathly ill in the hands of our former pediatrician. God Bless you Dr. Shah!

September 21st, 2010
BEST of the BEST
Dr. Shah is simply wonderful....She was MY Pediatrician when I was a kid and is now the Pediatrician of my 3 kids! She's extremely thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. She has PERSONALLY followed up with me after I've visited her with my kids being sick. She calls several times over the following days to check symptoms, fevers and to see if we were having any difficulties or questions! Without a doubt, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shah to any and ALL my friends, family, or anyone who has kids!