A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratibha Raut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratibha Raut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratibha Raut, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raut graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Raut has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairfield Memorial Hospital
- Chester Regional Medical Center
- Wallace Thomson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratibha Premanand Raut MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pratibha P. Raut practice?
- Dr. Pratibha Raut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pratibha Raut practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chester, SC.
See Chester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.