A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratibha Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratibha Subba Rao MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratibha S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Pratibha Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratibha Rao practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.