A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Patel, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Patel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik Patel practice?
- Dr. Pratik Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratik Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Cardiologists.