A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Bhattacharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Bhattacharya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Bhattacharya, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharya graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Bhattacharya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Dipakeshwar Bhattacharya MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik D. Bhattacharya practice?
- Dr. Pratik Bhattacharya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Bhattacharya practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.