A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Desai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Vipin Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik V. Desai practice?
- Dr. Pratik Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratik Desai practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.