A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Chandrakant Kapadia MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratik C. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Pratik Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratik Kapadia practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.