Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pratik Kapadia
Dr. Pratik Kapadia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kapadia is affiliated with Baylor Specialty Hospital and Baylor University Medical Center. Dr. Kapadia has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pratik Kapadia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pratik Kapadia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Irving Prengler
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Harold Szerlip
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi37