A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherjee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherjee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Mukherjee, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mukherjee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Mukherjee MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Pratik Mukherjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratik Mukherjee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.