A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Patel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik M Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pratik Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Patel practices Urology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Urologists.