Dr. Pratik Patel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pratik Patel?

May 3rd, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Patel did surgery on me for my blocked ureter. He was very professional and got the job done. I was very satisfied with his staff and their knowledge of my condition.

April 26th, 2017

An exceptional doctor and excellent surgeon. I have had the best care after a kidney cancer diagnosis and removal.

March 14th, 2016

terrible staff

Several of the staff that have important gatekeeping functions are rude with terrible people skills. They do not communicate and do not return phone calls and act as if they are doing you a favor to talk to you. If you have questions they will make you feel as though you shouldn't bother them with questions. Perhaps the office manager is a family member but he/she is doing a terrible job of training the staff. Docs don't care they just want to see as many patients as possible in the shortest amount of time. Expect long waiting room times.

December 31st, 2015

Terrible Doctor

I waited for more than an hour past my appointment time, only to learn that the doctor was not even there. He was on leave, and so I was given the option of a female nurse or a medical student to do my exam. Neither was acceptable, and so I left the office with the same problem I came there with and no solution. This dr is a CLOWN !

December 24th, 2013

After my surgical procedure; I took a second and third opinions, both advised that surgery was not necessary in my case.Reviewing my visit reports; I was amazed by his thanks to my ex- primary Dr. thanking him for sending me to him for treatment!!.His staff is so incompetant and casual, you can hardly trust them.

September 30th, 2013

I have zero complaints with Dr. Patel. He is an extremely nice man and has been very caring and compassionate with me over the years and when I had kidney stone surgery. He takes his time with me during my appointments and always makes sure I understand the issues. Now as far as the problems, he books many patients for the same time. You could be the 2nd patient of the day and when you arrive you end up waiting way too long. The staff is the absolute worst I have ever had to deal with. They are rude, could care less if you have been on hold 30 minutes and treat you like you're bothering them. I personally brought this to Dr Patel's attention. Nothing changed so I changed doctors. I am sure I was not the first. I hope he reads these reviews.

May 8th, 2013

No thanks

Don't bother calling the office if you value your time. I made an appointment weeks earlier and they cancel on me the last minute, only to offer another appointment weeks later. I called another office and got in immediately. I ended up seeing both urologists and I am not going back to Dr. Patel.

April 22nd, 2013

Waste of time

Went in to make some progress on a condition, my Primary care physician and I had already identified the problem, but he insisted on ignoring what had already been done and told me everything I already knew. He did all this in 5 very short min after I waited for him almost an hour. There are other urologist, avoid this one

March 28th, 2013

Fabulous surgeon

Dr. Patel was recommended to me by my brother, who is also a doctor. I have since heard my brother call Dr. Patel the smartest doctor he knows. He has also said that if any doctor in the hospital needed a urologist, they would practically all go to Dr. Patel. A doctor's bedside manner is not even nearly as important to me as the doctor's skill, and I think the results of my surgery were remarkable. If you are looking for ultimate results - especially in a potentially life or death situation like mine - Dr. Patel is the finest. I could give all of my statistics (if they would make any sense), and I'm sure you would agree that it was remarkable that Dr. Patel was able to spare any functioning from the surgery. An outstanding surgeon, no doubt.

October 15th, 2011

Not sure about this doc

My daughter had a kidney stone and he came in as if we were lucky to see him, at all! We waited all day to have him come in. Are you kidding me? After she was sent home, we found someone else to take care of her who is not so full of himself.

November 26th, 2010

worst Doctor I've ever been to

I was very concerned about a problem my primary dr. found I was refered to Dr. Patel Dr.Patel stated after an exame that I was going to need surgery. He was rude and provided little information about my condition. I decided there was no wayI was going to have this dude cut into me.I had a second opinion, by a new dr. who new what he was doing I was given a perscription, and 6 weeks latter I got better. Dr.Patels way was to cut me open can you believe that.

November 7th, 2010

Please Don't use this Doctor

This Doctor performed surgery on me 2yrs ago and my life has never been the same. he showed no compssion what so ever. I have been in pain ever since !!!