A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Pradhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Pradhan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pradhan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik S Pradhan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik S. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Pratik Pradhan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Pradhan practices Otolaryngology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Needham, MA.
See Norwood Otolaryngologists.