A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Pradhan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pradhan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pradhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Pradhan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pradhan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik S Pradhan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik S. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Pratik Pradhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Pradhan practices Otolaryngology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Norwood Otolaryngologists.