A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Shirish Desai MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Pratik Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Desai practices Urology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Woodbridge Urologists.