A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Shirish Desai MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Pratik Desai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Desai practices Urology near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Urologists.