A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik Surendra Patel MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pratik S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pratik Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratik Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.