A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pratik S. Patel practice?
Dr. Pratik Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists, Long Branch Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Branch Pulmonologists.