A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratik Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratik Shukla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratik Shukla, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Shukla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratik R Shukla DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratik R. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Pratik Shukla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pratik Shukla practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.