A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Gondipalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratima Gondipalli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondipalli graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Gondipalli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Reddy Gondipalli MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratima R. Gondipalli practice?
- Dr. Pratima Gondipalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratima Gondipalli practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.