A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratima Parikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratima Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Divyakant Parikh MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratima D. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Pratima Parikh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pratima Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Berlin Internists.