A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratima Parikh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parikh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parikh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratima Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 52 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Parikh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Divyakant Parikh MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratima D. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Pratima Parikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratima Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Berlin, NJ.
See Berlin Internists.