A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratima Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratima Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Rajesh Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pratima R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pratima Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pratima Patel practices Pediatrics near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA.
See Covina Pediatricians.