inactive

Pratima R Patel Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Chino, CA

4.9

February 26th, 2015
Best Doctor I've been to! :)
She is so wonderful you can tell she loves children and her job she answers all questions and does'nt rush. And the staff are so sweet they always try to calm my daughter before her shots and are very friendly. Ive also had to call her after hours when my daughter bumped her head or when she had a cold and I had a question and she always calls back no matter the time. I highly recommend her being through 3 other doctors who can't even can compare to her!

March 5th, 2010
someone who listened to me that there is a problem
i have been to like three or four dr's trying to find out why my son hasn't grown in three months and they he barely eats and why he doesn't have solid poop yet at 18 months. it's like diarrhea all the time. well as soon as i explained this they were on it saying yes there is a problem and we are going to find it and talked to me they didn't just get me in and out they talking with me for awhile. and explained problems it could be and that we need to do testing to see if we can find out what the problem is. will see them again this upcoming week. so far so happy with the first appointment and i was a technically a walk-in and i was waiting for all of 20 minutes thats fantastic and the receptionist warned me it may be a long wait which it wasn't. and my son was comfortable with them and he is not always with dr's specially if there is a male. he gets scared. but they made him feel at ease. great dr.

October 15th, 2009
Personally, I have taken my kids to Dr. Patel for 13 years and she is great. She is always so loveable with the kids yet firm when she needs to be. Very little turnover in the staff.