A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Pathak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pathak graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Pathak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Pathak MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratima Pathak practice?
- Dr. Pratima Pathak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pratima Pathak practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.