A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Sheth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratima Sheth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheth graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Sheth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Kensington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Mukund Sheth MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pratima M. Sheth practice?
- Dr. Pratima Sheth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pratima Sheth practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near King of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newark, DE.
See King of Prussia Anesthesiologists.