A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pratima Shukla is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratima Shukla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Shukla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Pleasanton Medical Offices
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Prabodh Shukla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pratima P. Shukla practice?
- Dr. Pratima Shukla has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratima Shukla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.