Dr. Pratima Stuhldreher MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Indianapolis, IN

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon as well! She did my c-section and I can barely see a scar now!

October 12th, 2013
Wonderful
I had the unfortunate experience of having to go through a D&C for a blighted ovum at 6w3d very recently. This was my very first pregnancy and I was overwhelmed with the experience. Dr. Stuhldreher made the experience much easier with her compassion and wonderful bedside manner. She was so comforting and yet was still very informative about my choices. She answered all my questions with patience and kindness. My surgery went very well and even the nurses in pre-op and post-op at Community North were full of compliments about her abilities and personality. I am so glad to have chosen her as my OB/GYN and trust her completely with my next pregnancy.

July 22nd, 2011
This is the BEST dr. I have ever seen.
This lady is OUTSTANDING!!! She cares for her patients like no other. She looks out for what is best for the babies that she is delvering and at the same time is always watching the mother.

January 15th, 2011
long time patient
She has been my obgyn md for a long time. Delivered my only child. I love the fact the Dr. Stuhldreher is down to earth. Very passionate and caring. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Always greets you with the warmest smile. Most of all, she is very knowledgeable and know what she is doing. I put my trust in her so much that I have recommended so many family & friends to her. Now they are long time patients. The best OBGYN MD around!

July 2nd, 2010
Highly Recommend
Dr. Stuhldreher came recommended to me. The moment I met her I liked her. She is cheerful and upbeat. When she determined that I had no amniotic fluid, she had me immediately induced. The wonderful thing was that I had no idea the rush was so necessary. She has such a calming effect that I never understood how serious this could have been. My favorite part was coming back to her with my second child and how wonderful she and her staff were when I had to bring my daughter with me. The one reason I hate moving from the area is that I have to leave Dr. S!

January 13th, 2010
Delivered My Daughter
It was a great experience having her as my doctor. She allowed me to try VBAC and when that didn't work, she performed a c-section, that, compared to my 1st one, was a breeze.

June 17th, 2009
Abby's Mom
I am so happy with Dr.Stuhldreher. I have been a patient of hers for years. She is professional and makes you feel like a friend. She is very caring and listens to all my concerns. I have recommend all my family and friends to her. Now, it is hard to get in to see her because she is so good. Keep up the good work.

April 26th, 2017