A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Utturkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Utturkar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Utturkar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Utturkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Utturkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Joshi Utturkar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pratima J. Utturkar practice?
- Dr. Pratima Utturkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratima Utturkar practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.