A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratima Utturkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Utturkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Utturkar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratima Joshi Utturkar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pratima J. Utturkar practice?
- Dr. Pratima Utturkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pratima Utturkar practices Ophthalmology near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Ophthalmologists.