A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pratul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pratul Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Patel has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pratul Mahendra Patel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pratul M. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pratul Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pratul Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Atlanta, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.