Dr. Praveen Baimeedi MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Minneapolis, MN

3.8

May 12th, 2016
condescension, rudeness, and terrible patient care
Dr. Praveen Baimeedi was a terrible surgeon. He treated the patient, my mother, with condescension, and rudeness. Dr. Baimeedi belittled a requested consulting surgeon's additional recommendations and criticised the patient for seeking a second opinion. Dr. Baimeedi is an ego-driven surgeon who does not understand patient-centered care. DO NOT recommend him.

October 29th, 2015
Appreciated his confidence, optimistic attitude and his overall spirit. When other doctors told me that after the surgery I could be worse, the same or maybe better I opt to postpone the surgery until I met with Dr. Baimeedi. He treated me like a sister, gave me hope that I would be back to my old self again (Cushing Disease - tumor removed from my pituitary) after the surgery. I suffered and waited 7 years to have another surgery. The first one was performed in Georgia and was not successful. I am happy to say there was remarkable change in my health immediately after the surgery and it has been 5 years since and I never had to take any medicines I am back to work, and went back to complete my Accounting Degree. Dr. Baimeedi was an answer to my prayers.

September 25th, 2013
Dr. Baimeedi was able to extract the large tumor pressing against my daughter's optic nerve without compromising her vision. He is very compassionate to his patients. He knows his profession well.

March 28th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon
After going to 3 separate doctors and getting the runaround, I finally requested to have an MRI done (I had to ask to have it done!) only to find out that I didn't have any discs left from C4 through C7. All the doctors kept saying to do physical therapy even after I had done 6 weeks with no pain relief. I am so thankful to get referred to Dr. Baimeedi who did my Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion surgery. I have no more pain down my arm or in my neck. He is an excellent surgeon!