A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Bolarum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Bolarum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Bolarum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolarum graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolarum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Bolarum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Bolarum practice?
- Dr. Praveen Bolarum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Bolarum practices Family Medicine near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Frederick Family Physicians.