A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Buddiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Buddiga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Buddiga, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buddiga graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Buddiga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Buddiga MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Buddiga practice?
- Dr. Praveen Buddiga has 5 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Buddiga practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Visalia, CA.
See Fresno Allergists and Fresno Internists.