A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Buddiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Buddiga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buddiga
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buddiga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Buddiga, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buddiga graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Buddiga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Buddiga MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Buddiga practice?
- Dr. Praveen Buddiga has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Buddiga practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Allergists and Fresno Internists.