A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Dayalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Dayalu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Dayalu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Child Development
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayalu graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Dayalu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dayalu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Praveen Dayalu practice?
Dr. Praveen Dayalu practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.