A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Deshmukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Deshmukh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Deshmukh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshmukh graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deshmukh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Deshmukh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Deshmukh practice?
- Dr. Praveen Deshmukh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Deshmukh practices Neurological Surgery near Beloit, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Beloit Surgeons.