A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Dubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Dubey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Dubey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubey graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Dubey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Knox Community Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen P Dubey MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen P. Dubey practice?
- Dr. Praveen Dubey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Dubey practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, OH and Gahanna, OH.
See Columbus Oncologists.