Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Praveen Prasad
Dr. Praveen Prasad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Prasad is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Folsom, Mercy General Hospital and Mercy San Juan Medical Center. Dr. Prasad has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Praveen Prasad has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Praveen Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Arvin Arthur
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Jennifer Jennings
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jesse Babbitz
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi21