A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Prasad, Neurological Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Prasad, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Degenerative Spine
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Disc Disorders
- Painful Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen G Prasad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen G. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Praveen Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Prasad practices Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Neurological Surgeons, Sacramento Internists, and Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.