A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Prasad, Neurological Surgeon, Internist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Prasad, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen G Prasad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen G. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Praveen Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Prasad practices Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons and Sacramento Internists.