A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Prasad, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Prasad, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen G Prasad MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen G. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Praveen Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Prasad practices Neurological Surgery and Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons and Sacramento Internists.