A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Gulati, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Gulati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Bala Gulati MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen B. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Praveen Gulati has 8 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Gulati practices Diagnostic Radiology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley Hills, MA and East Weymouth, MA.
See Quincy Radiologists.