A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Gulati, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Gulati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc. Kenmore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Bala Gulati MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen B. Gulati practice?
- Dr. Praveen Gulati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Gulati practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Radiologists.