A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Reddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen K Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Praveen K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Praveen Reddy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX and Big Spring, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons.