A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Kache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Kache is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kache
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Kache, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kache graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kache has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Kache MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Kache practice?
- Dr. Praveen Kache has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Kache practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.