A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Kamaraju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Kamaraju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Kamaraju, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamaraju graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kamaraju has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Kamaraju MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Kamaraju practice?
- Dr. Praveen Kamaraju has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Kamaraju practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Internists.