Jun 1st, 2016

My husband was told by Dr Kamaraju that he had MS. He in fact does NOT have MS. He also told me my knee was messed up because I was overweight for so long. Funny thing is in my entire life I was 187lbs for a total of 2 years and those were not consecutive years. He told me to find a new dr because he was wrong.

Great guy show details Great guy
Nov 20th, 2015

He is a fantastic doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone.

He is a subhuan show details He is a subhuan
Jul 17th, 2015

Wish I could give this thing zero stars. Statins gave me horrible side effects he said it was all in my head. he said I was "going to die" then threw me out and refused to treat me, leaving me without thyroid medication also.

Feb 6th, 2015

Dr. Kamaraju is a great doctor. He really listens to you, and takes all the time you need to answer any questions. He has a great personality and is never in a hurry to rush you out. He is our family doctor and my husband and I are very satisfied with his service.

son of patient show details son of patient
Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr took care of my mom and my dad and did a great job,,had we seen him prior to both of them getting ill, I feel they would both still be here now, he will listen and do a great follow up,, even after hours we were able to get a hold of him,