Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Praveen Mathur
Dr. Praveen Mathur, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Urbana, IL and Fargo, ND (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mathur is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, William N Wishard Memorial Hospital and IU Health West. He speaks English.
Dr. Praveen Mathur has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Praveen Mathur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Enanore Okumagba
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi18
Dr. Kashif Mufti
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12
Dr. Hala Fatima
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi19