A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Mehta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Mehta, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- VA North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Sohanlal Mehta MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveen S. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Praveen Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.