Dr. Praveen Mummaneni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Praveen Mummaneni?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Praveen Mummaneni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 22nd, 2016

Mrs

3 other doctors have said, I need surgery....Appt made in Feb to see Dr. Mummaneni in July, then tests after test, after test to be told in November, I am not a candidate for surgery. Waste of time and money

October 4th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Highly recommend

September 6th, 2015

Caring, spends time in review of care plan, knowledgeable.

August 8th, 2015

The doctor is top notch

May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Mummaneni

The Doctor is a Miracle Worker and a Pleasure to talk to! The only problem is that he is a very busy Man and sometimes you have to see the PA or NA instead of him or he will only see you for a few seconds. This is all Post-Op Though! During surgery, although under anesthesia, It was his hands performing the Miracles!! Sharon is Very Helpful in Scheduling and Nice as well ! Also, Erica Cavallone is The Best, especially on the eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27th, 2012

Long Time Sufferer!!!!!

A real Pioneer in his field. He looked at my destroyed spine and with enthusiasm thought "Wow, I Think that I can Help You Out" Wanting to take on the challenge. He straightened my back out from a 39 degree Scoliosis to almost straight while Fusing 6 Levels and removing the remnants of the Garbage that were once Discs. He doesn't speak to you with terms that you don't understand. He uses Laymans English for a Blue Collar Working Guy Like Me. His Partner Dr. Amin was also totally Cool with excellent bedside manner. I never met Dr. Eichler, at least not when I was conscious anyway but I'm sure if he was on the Team he would be Nothing Short of Excellent.

May 19th, 2011

great doctor, poor facility

Having a complex spine issue, I opted for Dr Mummaneni to do my surgery. I saw him a few minutes the next day and once I was released from the hospital, it is nearly impossible to get questions answered or pain medications refilled. I'm not sure I would have gone to UCSF spine center if I knew how short staffed they are.

January 3rd, 2011

He is good, but I guess he has too many patient.

Compared to other doctors I have seen, he is good in term of diagnosing. Unfortunately, the waiting time is painfully long. It was almost 2 hours in my last visit, which was 6 weeks after surgery, and it looked like he was the only one working in the UCSF spine center that day.I wish the waiting time could be short and he could spend more time with patients.

February 18th, 2009

Outstanding surgeon with a warm, caring personality. Dr. Mummaneni performed two spinal surgeries on me with 100% success (in terms of freeing me completely of my severe chronic neck and lower back pains. As a surgeon, he is top-knotch. I wish he would spend more time after the surgery giving recommendations for recuperation and that post surgery support staff (i.e., recuperating room nurses, physical therapists) were more caring and supportive.

September 7th, 2008