A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Perni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Perni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perni
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perni graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen C Perni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Praveen C. Perni practice?
- Dr. Praveen Perni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Perni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA and Lebanon, IN.
See Kokomo Orthopedic Surgeons.