Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Thankful  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2014

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Perni and the care I received. Finally pain free after 6 months of pain/discomfort. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Dec 25th, 2013

I recently had a neck surgery by Dr. Perni. My pain was gone when I woke up in recovery. I haven't been pain free in a long time. I am so thankful for Dr. Perni and the care I received.

|  Finally a Doctor you can depend on  |  show details
by Mark Dexter on Jun 22nd, 2013

The outstanding bedside manner. The caring for the patients. Loving what he does. The staff that works for him (Brandi and Dawn). Sir, i'am honored to have not only met you but to have you as my spine Doctor is and has been a pleasure. You truly have gone above and beyond to get me Back in the Game! We need more Doctors like you! God has truly blessed you with a gift and I will let as many of my family and friends know that you are the doctor to see.

Mar 29th, 2013

I see why Dr. Perni received the patient's choice award, he was the most compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. He answered all of my questions and took a conservative approach, which most surgeons don't do, others will operate on anyone even if they dont need it. He realIy loves what he does. I would tell others about him. Go see Dr Perni!

Mar 27th, 2013

Excellent, compassionate dr. He is the best surgeon I have been to and had the pleasure of meeting. He took his time and explained everything in a way easy to understand. You can tell he loves what he does! Thanks for the great care.

Jan 30th, 2013

Totally satisfied with the care received. Such a kind and patient person and will be passing his name on to others in the future.

|  Gifted Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

Dr Perni is a very gifted surgeon. He is the most kind and compassionate surgeon I have ever been to or had the pleasure to meet. He takes his time with you and answers all questions effectively. He also puts you at ease in knowing you are receiving the best care. I would recommend him to all family and friends that are looking for a wonderful spine surgeon.