Dr. Praveen Perni MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Kokomo, IN

4.8

October 6th, 2016
Highly Recommend!
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Perni. While I was initially nervous about major neck surgery, Dr Perni spent the time with me to fully explain my alternatives and make me comfortable with the surgery. Having had the surgery about 3 months ago, the results have been fabulous, even better than I had hoped. His staff have been wonderfully helpful and courteous, and I would highly recommend Dr Perni to anyone.

September 29th, 2016
The 'go to' back surgeon.
I highly recommend Dr. Perni. He certainly seems to be an expert surgeon. He shows genuine concern for his patients. For a positive outcome from back surgery, Dr. Perni is an excellent choice.

September 21st, 2016
back surgery
yes I would great surgeon had very little pain and able to live pain free

September 20th, 2016
Herniated disk problem
Dr. Perm I was great with me . He told me and showed me what my problem was , I couldn't walk , after my surgery , I walked out and have been pain free for weeks ! I only took the pain meds for 9 days after my surgery. I have sent 2 people to him . My uncle and my moms friend , I hope they have a great turn out like I did ! I would recommend Dr Perni to any one he is a great Dr

January 5th, 2014
Thankful
Words cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Perni and the care I received. Finally pain free after 6 months of pain/discomfort. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

December 25th, 2013
I recently had a neck surgery by Dr. Perni. My pain was gone when I woke up in recovery. I haven't been pain free in a long time. I am so thankful for Dr. Perni and the care I received.

June 22nd, 2013
Finally a Doctor you can depend on
The outstanding bedside manner. The caring for the patients. Loving what he does. The staff that works for him (Brandi and Dawn). Sir, i'am honored to have not only met you but to have you as my spine Doctor is and has been a pleasure. You truly have gone above and beyond to get me Back in the Game! We need more Doctors like you! God has truly blessed you with a gift and I will let as many of my family and friends know that you are the doctor to see.

March 29th, 2013
I see why Dr. Perni received the patient's choice award, he was the most compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. He answered all of my questions and took a conservative approach, which most surgeons don't do, others will operate on anyone even if they dont need it. He realIy loves what he does. I would tell others about him. Go see Dr Perni!

January 30th, 2013
Totally satisfied with the care received. Such a kind and patient person and will be passing his name on to others in the future.

August 2nd, 2012
Gifted Surgeon
Dr Perni is a very gifted surgeon. He is the most kind and compassionate surgeon I have ever been to or had the pleasure to meet. He takes his time with you and answers all questions effectively. He also puts you at ease in knowing you are receiving the best care. I would recommend him to all family and friends that are looking for a wonderful spine surgeon.