Dr. Praveen Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Praveen Prasad?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Praveen Prasad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 10th, 2015

I have had several surgeries done by Dr. Prasad and would not want any other surgeon.

January 19th, 2015

Dr Prasad performed a complicated surgery to remove a tumor from the border of the colon and rectum, that had spread to nearby lymph nodes. He was very courteous and informative in talking to patient and family in the hospital and on follow up visits. He also was an advocate at a time when the insurance was pushing to hurry up and perform the colon surgery only 4 days after a triple bypass, but Dr. Prasad refused to operate until it was safer.

April 28th, 2014

Very Poor Service - just wants insurance money

First of all the wait time was one hour. Dr. Prasad saw me for maybe two minutes. My family Dr. already diagnosed me as needing surgery/drained or my lump would not go away. My lump (heamatoma) was a result of a fall I had in December. He said it could take "a while" to heal. After asking numerous time how long "a while" was he said three months. I had already explained it has been four months since my fall. He said to come back in two weeks and he will look at it again. I called my family doctor back and he agreed two weeks will not make any difference. I then called Dr. Prasads office back and asked to speak to the dr. because I did not feel I should have to pay for absolutely nothing. Instead I spoke to the office manager Deepak. Deepak said that Dr. Prasad never asked to see me, I came to them. He also stated that I should not worry about the charges because my insurance will pay. That is NOT THE POINT. I explained that is why insurance is so high!!! The staff was rude all around, including the nurses, the office staff and the Doctor. NEVER GO HERE!!!!

June 24th, 2011

Overall experience with Dr. Prasad was fantastic. He is super nice and he has really good bedside manners.

March 16th, 2011

Difficult

Dr. Prasad was unprofessional and rude. He did not spend much time with us or allow us to ask questions without belittling us.His prognosis was arrogant and inaccurate. The nursing staff dismissed his rudeness by stating what a skilled surgeon he was. I disagree. I don't believe you are a good surgeon if you are unable to thoroughly communicate with your patients or show compassion. I will never use Mercy Hospital again.

June 25th, 2017