A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Srungaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Srungaram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srungaram
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Srungaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Srungaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Srungaram graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Srungaram has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Ranga Srungaram MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen R. Srungaram practice?
- Dr. Praveen Srungaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Srungaram practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Gastroenterologists.