A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Srungaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Srungaram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Srungaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Srungaram graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Srungaram has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Ranga Srungaram MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen R. Srungaram practice?
- Dr. Praveen Srungaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Srungaram practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Gastroenterologists.