A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa, MD, MS, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamirisa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tamirisa has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamirisa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Tamirisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Praveen K. Tamirisa practice?
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Internists and Toledo Cardiologists.