A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Tamirisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Tamirisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamirisa
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tamirisa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa, FACC, MBA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamirisa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tamirisa has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen K Tamirisa FACC, MBA, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen K. Tamirisa practice?
- Dr. Praveen Tamirisa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Toledo Cardiologists.