A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Tamirisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Tamirisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa, FACC, MBA, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamirisa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamirisa has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen K Tamirisa FACC, MBA, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen K. Tamirisa practice?
- Dr. Praveen Tamirisa has 12 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.