Learn more about Dr. Praveen Tamirisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Tamirisa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa, MD, MS, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamirisa graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamirisa has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamirisa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Praveen K. Tamirisa practice?
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Monroe, MI.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Cardiologists.