A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Thangada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Thangada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thangada graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thangada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thangada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Praveen K. Thangada practice?
Dr. Praveen Thangada practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Nephrology near Hondo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX and Eagle Pass, TX.
See Hondo Neurological Surgeons, Hondo Neurologists, Hondo Psychiatrists, and Hondo Nephrologists.