Learn more about Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Thangada graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kumar Thangada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar Thangada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada practice?
Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX and Eagle Pass, TX.
See San Antonio Neurological Surgeons, San Antonio Neurologists, San Antonio Psychiatrists, and San Antonio Nephrologists.