A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Thangada graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kumar Thangada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada practice?
- Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada has 10 office locations.
Dr. Praveen Kumar Thangada practices Neurology near Seguin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hondo, TX and Floresville, TX.
See Seguin Neurologists.