A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveen Kanneganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveen Kanneganti is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanneganti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanneganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveen Kanneganti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Praveen Kanneganti practice?
- Dr. Praveen Kanneganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Praveen Kanneganti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.