A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveena Jerreddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerreddi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Jerreddi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveena Jerreddi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Praveena Jerreddi practice?
- Dr. Praveena Jerreddi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Praveena Jerreddi practices Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists.