A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveena Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveena Koneru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Koneru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveena Koneru MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Praveena Koneru practice?
- Dr. Praveena Koneru has 5 office locations.
Dr. Praveena Koneru practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Canton, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Nephrologists.