A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveena Koneru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveena Koneru, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koneru graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Koneru has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koneru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan