A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Praveena Sampath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Praveena Sampath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Praveena Sampath, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampath graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Sampath has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Praveena Sampath BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Praveena Sampath practice?
- Dr. Praveena Sampath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Praveena Sampath practices Pediatrics near Lake Orion, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Lake Orion Pediatricians.